Once again this year, Christmas in our region will be a festival of LIGHTS.
Specialities for Christmas
- Springerle cookies in the Musée des arts et traditions populaires.
- Honey and Bee-keeping in “Les Ruchers des Vosges du Nord” in Struth
- Jams and jellies and other specialities from Alsatian Christmas markets in “Étagère de nos grandsmères” in Wimmenau.
Christmas colours and design
- Lalique crystal for the Christmas table
- The traditional Christmas Market in Graufthal on the first Sunday in December
- A New yearsmarket in La Petite Pierre 26 and 27/12
- Art Fairs in the Galérie des Paiens in La Petite Pierre as well as others in the region
Other Christmas activities
- Traditional Christmas carols with the nightwatchman of La Petite Pierre
- Christmas motifs projected onto houses in La Petite Pierre
- Christmas readings in the castle
- Childrens’ theatre in the Lalique Museum
- Find further activities here